We are looking for our headquarters in Munich for a new employee as
Ethic & Comliance Manager DACH (m/w/d)
Purpose of the position:
- Execute and maintain the country’s Ethics & Compliance program on the basis of the Global Ethics & Compliance Program.
- Contribute to the Global Ethics & Compliance Program
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Works as part of the Global Ethics & Compliance Department on compliance matters but not limited to local operations supporting Germany, Austria and Switzerland and be active member of the Global Ethics and Compliance team.
- Contributes to the Global Ethics & Compliance Projects.
- Works closely with, and frequently consults with, other members of the IPSEN Legal, Regulatory, Medical and Finance Team on Germany, Austria and Switzerland compliance related matters.
- Contributes to Ethics & Compliance Governance of Germany, Austria and Switzerland through membership and attendance to Germany, Austria and Switzerland Management Committees and coordination and chairing of the Compliance Committees.
- Co-ordinates the Ethics & Compliance Program execution for Germany, Austria and Switzerland on the basis of the Global Ethics & Compliance Program prepared and issued at Global level and contributes to its continuous improvement.
- Act as the Compliance responsible person for driving the Germany, Austria and Switzerland Ethics & Compliance Program, including policies, education and monitoring plans, based on the Global Program, including the following:
- Supports local operations with queries and compliance-related advice
- Identifies needs for procedural documents and support implementation in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Identifies and provides training and guidance needs for the countries, particularly based on local needs and requirements and contributes to the development of annual Germany, Austria and Switzerland education plan and implement it.
- Supports process owners and Global Ethics & Compliance Education Manager in ensuring training is performed, recorded, tracked and reported.
- Participates in the development with the Global Ethics & Compliance Team of the Global monitoring plan and drives execution of specific Germany, Austria and Switzerland monitoring plan.
- Provides input on local code rules, processes, and language requirements and more particularly provides all necessary support for the program’s effective enforcement.
- Informs immediately the Global Ethics & Compliance Senior Vice-President on any potential compliance related issue.
Experience / Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a compliance department with experience in a function in relation with the Pharma Regulatory environment.
- Ideally, previous experience in dealing with multi-country regulations.
- Previous experience in a multinational and multicultural business environment is required.
- Ideally, you will have in-depth exposure to legal and regulatory issues in the Pharmaceuticals sector from a previous experience including policies and procedures issuance, compliance trainings.
- Demonstrated and proven knowledge of the IFPMA code, the EFPIA Codes, as well as local codes and regulations.
- Proven leadership and communication skills, particularly in communicating with highest levels of senior management.
- Expertise in providing sound, ethical advice to management on a board range of business issues.
Strong international background.
- Ability to address multiple and complex ethical and compliance issues.
- Ability to mediate and reconcile different views and to demonstrate leadership.
- Ability to summarize, transform and communicate complex messages into pragmatic language and educational tools, for ensuring easy access to rules.
- Strong communication and listening skills, in particular the ability to train a large audience, respond to questions, present complex matters to management.
- Outstanding project management, organizational and management skills.
- Strong team-playing skills and the ability to participate in large working groups.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in challenging or adverse situations, while remaining solution oriented.
- Strong knowledge of web-based technology, Microsoft Pack Office and various software systems (e.g. SAP).
- English and German fluent standards. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- Travel will be frequent. Systematic working time in each country is required.
- Position will be based in: Germany